Build an inclusive society that supports refugees & immigrants and is free from discrimination.
Prioritize funding and insure it is used in an equitable way
Encourage inclusivity and inspire contributions from all ethnicities.
Encourage dialog and empower youth.
Build more affordable and available senior care.
Promote religious freedom and protect free speech.
I’m a passionate humanitarian, driven by my vision to make a positive difference in the lives of Canadians.
In 2005, I founded Our Village – A humanitarian initiative to provide emergency and long-term relief after natural disasters.
The charity work gave me the chance to travel and volunteer to over 50 countries including Pakistan, India, China, Hong Kong, Sri Lanka, Philippines, Tanzania, and throughout the Middle East, Europe, Asia, and Latin America.
With honesty and integrity, I have developed the skill set to get things done and bringing communities together to make a difference.
UNITY • INCLUSION • ENERGY
Here are some of my life highlights:
- B.A., B.Ed. and M.B.A. Graduate from U of Western, U of Hong Kong, U of Toronto, and U of Wales.
- Founder of Canada’s First Online Flooring Retail Store – www.PrimeFlooring.ca
- Published a book about Facebook Marketing for Charities.
- Helped build 5 orphanages, 13 schools, countless water wells and helped villages rebuild their communities through economic programs.
- Graduate of Middlefield Collegiate Institute and Student Teacher at Milliken Mills S.S. & Middlefield.